Sunday, September 19, 2010

update

So I know I have barely posted the past 2 months, but give me a break, we're newlyweds! But I thought I would just update on what we are up to!


Cameron is working at Adams and Wendt still and hopefully will be getting his hours there! This next week he is going to be working all night long and going to school in the morning. Fun fun! He is going to school at MCC right now getting generals out of the way so he can transfer to ASU and study architecture! I'm excited for him to start that whenever it may be! He is busy, but is always helping me with whatever I might need. He makes dinner, goes grocery shopping, cleans the apartment, and even will run to Bed Bath and Beyond to pick up stuff if I need him to. He is super helpful!

Me, I am in school at MCC studying communications and working at Sportclips. I transferred to a new location which is way closer to home and not nearly as busy. It's fun being in the Mountain View area because I see a lot of people that I know or my family knows! I think it will help build my clientele just having some type of connection. I'm grateful for the change and know that it is for the best.

We are still looking for a place to move to! I swear I have looked at ever single place in Mesa, gilbert, and even chandler and have found nothing. I'm hoping we either find something to buy or move to a different apartment at the end of November because I want to be able to decorate for christmas. I can't stand the apartment we are in because I ALWAYS smell like a cigarette. It's disgusting. Other then that I don't mind the place, but I don't want to continue living here above this lady!
We are loving being married and learning more about each other everyday. People always ask me if we ever fight. My answer: Yes, but only when I'm grumpy. He never gets mad at me. Sometimes I wish he would just so I'm not the bad guy! I know that he loves me and only wants me to be happy!

Wish us luck on house shopping!

2 comments:

Bree said...

JESS! I miss you! Sounds like things are going well for the both of you and I'm glad! love ya girl!

Kathy said...

I don't know if you've checked out ASU Family housing yet. If you have at least 9 credits at any community college you can live here really cheap. It's kind of far : ( But the houses are huge and they are houses so no shared walls! And it's on campus so no smoking either : ) Good Luck in your search!