I always swore I would NEVER read The Hunger Games. It sounded like such a dumb idea and I really didn't care to read about kids killing each other.
Then I started reading the first one. I was a little bit skeptical, but I decided to at least try. As I started I found myself wanting to pick it up every chance I got. Basically I'm obsessed.
So here I am almost done with Catching Fire. I was so excited to go to school early and sit in the library to read. I get to school and realize.. my book is sitting next to my bed! WHAT?! What am I supposed to do for the next hour and a half! I go to the school library and they don't have it. I'm about to have a melt down! I almost decided to drive home just to get it. I feel so lost without my book.
Needless to say, it's pretty dang good! Go get it, you won't be disappointed!





1 comments:
You are sooooo funny! And I told you for sooooo long! You just wouldn't believe your deal "OLD" mom. Cuz dear "OLD" mom's don't know anything, right? haha! I know some things! Actually...I know LOTS of things! If you beat me thru Mockingjay then we'll all be in trouble! HA! Things are getting out of control!!!!!!!
Post a Comment