This past weekend Cam and I added a little one to our family!! We are so in love with him!

He is a chocolate min-pin so we named him Toblerone - Toby for short! (the exaggeration on the chocolate is because the breeder yelled at cameron for calling it brown)
He is loving his new home and we are so happy he is with us! He slept in our bed with us last night and we got wayyyy better sleep! Thank goodness! I don't think we could have listened to him cry all night long again! We feel like new parents!




4 comments:
I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!!!!! Now, to convince Trevor to let me get one..... ;)
oh my goodness. soo stinkin cute!
Oh boy... he's cute... in a min pin way :).
oh my! I want a puppy so bad it's not even funny. I am green with envy! SO CUTE!
--Shelby
Post a Comment