This is Cameron BTW
So I bought a little pet gate for Toby at Walmart the other day to be able to keep him in the bathroom while Jess and I are at school, work, etc. It is about 2 feet high and just sits in the door way. You know, like one of those baby gate thingys. Anywho, I had to work late last night and so did Jess so Momma Bake (Jessica's Mom) stopped by our apartment about 6:30 or so to check on the Tobster. I get a message on my phone that goes something like this:
"Cameron, this is Shawna. So I just wanted to tell you that you didn't buy a dog, you bought a spider monkey. Dillon and I walked into your apartment and Toby was not in the bathroom behind the gate, but sitting on the arm on your sofa chair crying for me to come pick him up..."
So imagine this...this dog is no bigger than my shoe and he managed to scale/clear/fly/grapling-hook himself over the gate and find his way onto the arm on our chair. I couldn't believe it. So my next task, put him in the bathroom with the fence up, hide out, and watch!
(the best part of it all...no poop in the house! I never thought I would be so excited over poop...)
best.dog.ever.




1 comments:
Just wondering...where is that spider monkey today??? hmmm
Probably perfectly comfortable pooping all over your apartment! After he has jumped over that gate again...haha!
Guess he will have to go to lunch with us?
Post a Comment