Wednesday, March 16, 2011

its a.....

BOY!

We are so excited to meet this little boy! I am starting to feel him move around a lot which is so exciting! I just wish Cam could feel it... maybe in a couple more weeks or something! We have started shopping for this little guy and I have found so many things for him to wear. He is going to be such a stud! We also bought the bedding and crib for the nursery! I am so anxious that I already have it started. Trust me, I still have a long time to go before its done!

To be honest, I really was wanting a girl for my first baby. It has now been just over a week since finding out that its going to be a boy and I couldn't be more excited! We have started thinking of names, but I am not 100% convinced we have found the right one! Maybe once we find a middle name it will feel more right! We still have some time to decide!

2 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

Can't wait : )

I wanna come over and see the room.....

Devin and Bree said...

Yay! Jess I'm so excited for you! Congrats doll!