Sunday, April 3, 2011

baby update

Since it has been a while since i last posted that means that stuff has changed and that means blogging material! The baby is kicking ALL.THE.TIME. No joke! His favorite times are right when I wake up or when I'm trying to fall asleep. I hear thats when most babies decide to get active. Convenient right? But as of now its still so fun to feel him moving around! It helps me to stay calm and know that everything is going well since I only get to hear his little heartbeat once a month! Speaking of heartbeats, Cameron bought a stethoscope at the MCC book store so we can listen to him! We can hear him moving around in there and hear the faintest little heartbeat! We know its not mine, because his is way faster then mine is! Last time I was at the doctor it is was about 146 beats per minute. I go next week and we will see if it is around the same or if it has changed at all.

My tummy is growing so much. I feel like one day I suddenly just popped out. I'm actually looking pregnant these days which is good cause I think clients just thought I was packing on the pounds! I see people that are due a month after me and have way bigger belly's so I wonder what is wrong with me? But then I am thankful cause that means I will hopefully not be sooo huge once I'm close to the end! Which reminds me, I cant believe I'm already more then half way! Tomorrow I will be 22 weeks! That make its seem like time is flying, but at the same time I think back to when I found out I was pregnant, the week after Thanksgiving. That seems like forever ago! I'm not sure if I want time to speed up or slow down.

The nursery is coming along wonderfully! I'm not posting pictures until it is completely finished though! Well, I might have to cause Jay is making a dresser, but I'm not sure if it will be done before the baby gets here! I'm crossing my fingers! But we love to just go sit in the room and think that in a few months there will be a baby in that crib and the clothes hanging in the closet will be used!

I can't wait to meet this little boy. He is gonna be such a stud like his daddy, I just know it! We have gotten so many cute clothes that look like mini Cam clothes! Just gotta get him some TOMS and he will be set! He is going to be such a blessing in our lives and I can't wait to be able to hold him! Only 4 months left- bring it on!

3 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

definately! bring it!

Your belly is too cute : ) The next half is going to fly by!!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Aw cant wait!! Your going to the best mommy!

Taylor Ann said...

So exciting for both of you!!