Thursday, May 5, 2011

where does the time go?

So much has happened since I last posted, but at the same time most of it is stuff that isn't blog worthy!

The biggest thing was Toby had to have big boy "surgery". haha He got his manhood taken from him and I felt so guilty! Pathetic I know! And they say that it actually is better for their health and lessens their risk of getting cancer! Plus we didn't want to have any Malti-pins running around! So the surgery was a good thing!

Cameron got in a car accident... well he got rear-ended! Basically it didn't do too much damage, but he is getting free chiropractic care for it. and even better- we just got a check in the mail for $1800 to fix any damage to his truck! Gotta love (kinda) free money!

Tyler is leaving for Culiacan, Mexico on Monday! I can't believe he is already leaving the MTC! It feels like we just said bye to him - well not exactly for mom- but seriously the past 2 months have flown by! He's going to be a great missionary and will be such a good teacher to the people in Mexico!

With this baby coming I have been putting on the pounds if you know what I mean! So Cam and I started walking and playing tennis! Its fun to get out and be active, but I'm always so afraid that I'm going to do something to hurt the baby! Afterward I pull out my handy stethoscope and listen to the heartbeat and wait for him to kick!
baby at 22 weeks!

In other baby news, I'm 26 weeks 3 days! My belly is definitely all popped out now and you can actually tell I'm pregnant! Clients are starting to talk about it now which is a little strange! Luckily no strangers have come up and touched my belly! He is quite the active little guy, except for when I want him to move and kick. Still quite the stubborn little boy! On Easter Sunday he decided it would be fun to chill on my sciatic nerve and my leg went numb and I was in tons of pain! And wouldn't you know the only thing I can do is take tylenol! I'm so sick of that answer to everything! Everything is good now though, thank goodness! I registered at the hospital which makes it seem super close even though other times it seems so far away. I've looked into birthing classes, but haven't signed up for any yet. Everything else with baby is going great! He is just the right size and is healthy as can be! I can't wait to meet this little one! I still can't believe that in 14 weeks I'm going to be a mom!

26 weeks!

1 comments:

Kaylea said...

you look so good girl!