Sunday, May 22, 2011

new news

Cameron and I have a bunch of fun projects we are working on! I have become obsessed with going to thrift stores and getting good deals on old furniture to redo! Once we get one done I will post pictures!

My love for hobby lobby also continues to grow every single day. I seriously think I could go there everyday and find something new that I want! Luckily they have the best sales so I only spend half the money!

The baby's room is almost complete! One more thing and then it will be done!

Tomorrow I will be 29 weeks! Starting the following week I will go to the doctor every other week! I think thats going to make the last couple months fly! I had a dream last night that I got a tour of the hospital! It made me so excited to be able to see that and also start taking classes down there.

I found a pediatrician that I really like. He is very old school which is what I wanted. We have the same views on things which is always helpful. I guess we will see if he is the right doctor once the baby is here!

Last but not least, we think we have decided on a name!

T.G.M

1 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

YAY for T.G.M.!!! I heart your name choice.