How big is baby? Almost 17 inches and 3.75 pounds! I can't believe that he is almost as long as he will be when he's born!
Total weight gain: I really don't like admitting this... especially on here. But in all honestly I have gained about 35 pounds. The doc says that its ok cause I was a little under weight when I got pregnant, but still it feels like a ton.
Maternity Clothes? I'm so sick of them! haha I have a couple pairs of shorts, capris, and pants that I wear. And most of my shirts that I wear are maternity although I have been lucky to find a few cute shirts at downeast basics that have been great! The problem with non maternity shirts is they don't fit my "girls"
Stretch Marks? Ugh yes. I have tried so so hard to prevent them and have done a decent job up until late, but I have noticed some and I am absolutely crushed! I ordered some more oil that should be getting here in the next day or two that I will use that will hopefully prevent more or at least help the ones I have fade.
Sleep? Totally depends on the night. For the most part, sleep doesn't really happen. I'm up at least 5 times every night to go potty. Last night I had a GREAT night and only got up twice! Oh BTW... invest in a boppy body pillow. I was hesitant at first, but it was one of the best purchases thus far.
Movement: This little boy loves to move... in the middle of the night. When I get up to go potty I lay back down and he is seriously having a one man dance party in there! I swear he might even pull out the glow sticks! Cam is able to feel him move a ton and we both love watching my belly move before we go to bed! It usually starts right around 10 pm!
Food cravings: Taco bell quesadillas. cookie dough. grilled cheese sandwiches.
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. I never realized how much I loved it until I wasn't able to do it anymore.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my baby for the first time. And seeing Cameron's reaction when he first sees him. I think that will be priceless. I'm also so excited to spy on Cam holding him and bonding with him.
Milestones: I'm down to single digit weeks! 9 to go! Had our first birth class. Babes room is almost blog worthy. And I am now going to the doc every other week!
Say What? I have no idea what this one is for so I'll just do something random! Most people don't care, but I still have an innie!!!! hahahaha its becoming a lot more flat, but I'm happy to say I have made it this far without popping out!
Sweet moments: Seeing Cameron's eyes get ginormous the first time he found the heartbeat on our stethoscope at home! He was able to be a part of something special with just us at home. No doctors or machines, just us.
Make room for baby: His room is officially done! My mom told me today that I can no longer purchase anymore decorations for his room!! I absolutely love it! Sometimes I just go in there and sit and think that soon he will be in there!




3 comments:
Ahhhh! I love it! So many good memories, you'll be happy you wrote them down. Cuz too many of those little things get forgotten all too soon once he's in your arms.
Ah I cant wait for baby Mitchell!!!
haha i love your cravings. i would say chick fil a is mine, but let's face it, i east it all the time even when i'm not pregnant.
Post a Comment