Friday, July 1, 2011

{almost} 35 weeks

well I missed the 34 week mark, but its too early for 35 weeks so I'm right in between! So just over 5 weeks til Mr. T is here! And I am so happy that I can say that I am due next month!


So far I haven't had too many problems besides my poor feet, ankles, and calves being super swollen. Its just flat out painful. Kind of weird when you are able to push the fluid around in your feet and make indentions everywhere! And Braxton hicks aren't fun. and neither is a bum in the ribs!

At my last appt the doctor said that they will schedule an ultrasound between 37 and 38 weeks to see how big he is. She kept talking about an "elective c-section" because she thinks he's going to be pretty big. I'm glad that she has been open about this so that way I can prepare myself for that if that is the case. For some reason, maybe because my mom has c-sections, but I'm not totally freaked out by the idea of one. Obviously thats not my first choice, but I also know that my chances of having a big baby are pretty good. She said he feels really long so add chunk on top of that and you got a big baby! Hopefully he isn't too big for some of the clothes that we have for him!

Well I guess I am officially term in just over 2 weeks (scary) so this baby could come as soon as then! Not that I am planning on that happening since most likely he will stay in way past I the time I want him to. He will come when he is good and ready (unless he is forced or cut out!)

If I didn't hate all my clothes so bad I'd post a picture... maybe soon ;)

2 comments:

Taylor Ann said...

That's so exciting!!! You're having a baby sooo soon!!! It will be an amazing experience! And I am sure you will have great nurses :)

Kaylea said...

you are less than a month away from having a baby!! i am so ready to see your cute little guy!