Wednesday, July 13, 2011

happy one year anniversary!!

Cameron and I celebrated our first anniversary on July 7th! We decided to go back to the Biltmore, where we went for our honeymoon! They have been absolutely wonderful both times so we plan on making it a tradition going back every year!


Our room was amazing!!! We stayed in the Goldwater Suite! It's one of the presidential suites at the hotel, normally costing atleast $1,000 a night and we got it for 2 nights for $300. Score! It it only 100 square feet smaller then our house. We basically felt famous!
Our room was on the pillar outside!

The lady that upgraded us also sent us these goodies on Friday! Fruit, cookies, and a Biltmore Block that was filled with truffles. She was super nice!
The beautiful flowers Cameron brought home the morning of the 7th!
We celebrated by going to Cheesecake Factory. Lately it has been my favorite restaurant and the only place I ever want to go! Cam is so good to me and lets me go more often then he would like!

This year has flown by, but feels like we have been married for years at the same time! I am so happy to be married to my best friend! He is the best husband I could have ever asked for. My perfect match. I can't wait to spend eternity with him!!

2 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

ahhhhh...you are PERFECT together ❤

Stephanie Perkins said...

congrats!!!