Saturday, July 23, 2011

37 weeks!


As of today I have only 16 days left til my due date! Thats nuts!

At my 37 week appointment last Wednesday I had a little bit of progress. I was a fingertip dilated. Still not effaced at all and baby has still not dropped. Interesting cause she said his head is low, but he hasn't officially dropped. I was definitely hoping for better news then that, but I'll take what I can get. I also tested negative for group B strep so thats good! No bacteria here!

I have an ultrasound on monday which is my 38 week mark to find out how big he is! After that we will discuss the options! I just can't have him until next saturday because my whole family is out of town!

I still can't believe that in about 2 weeks I will be holding this baby in my arms! I can't wait to meet him!

1 comments:

Kaylea said...

aww jess you look so good!