Monday, July 25, 2011

38 week ultrasound!

I'm getting big!
Our sweet baby's face!!

Today at the ultrasound we were told an estimated weight! They said to give or take a pound either way, but as of right now he is weighing in at a whopping 8 and a half pounds!! The ultrasound tech said she thinks probably low 8's to low 9's! Thats nuts! I technically still have 2 weeks left! He could get HUGE!!

I have an appointment on Wednesday to talk to the doctor about what the game plan is! I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm thinking this baby is coming before the due date! Hopefully within the next week! I can't believe that I'm going to be a mom in just a week or 2! I can't wait to see that cute face in real life!

I'll update you after my appointment on Wednesday!

0 comments: