Today was basically horrible. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night because I was so anxious for my appointment with Dr. B today. I was going to talk to her about being induced this weekend or early next week. So I got to my appointment and they tell me that she already left for the day and I was a half hour late. Umm no I wasn't. They changed my appointment without letting me know. So there I am sitting in the doctors office crying like a baby. How embarrassing. I kept asking if I should just reschedule and they said no. (I think its just cause they didn't have anytime to fit me in, but they wouldn't say that) I met with Joellen for the millionth time and asked her some of my questions, mind you I was crying through the appointment. She felt horrible. I asked her if they were going to make me go all the way to my due date and she said there is no way with how big he is. She is going to talk to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning about inducing me, hopefully next monday Aug. 1, that is, if he doesn't come before then on his own!
I got checked again down there and have made no progress. Still exactly where I was last week! Come on body, help me out a little bit! I guess I should try some of those things to help induce labor at home!
I'm in a lot of pain all over, pregnancy pains, gotta love 'em! I am so ready to get this big boy out of my belly and into my arms! Hopefully less then a week to go!




0 comments:
Post a Comment